We’d like to invite you to bring a friend to the July 29th 2010 SMCUV Event “Social Medial as a Lead Generation Tool”
This is vince. He's awesome.
Vince Blackham is as social media and search marketing addict that has been active in online marketing since 2002. He started his own marketing agency Primary Affect in 2007 and has enjoyed succes in developing viral media campaigns and driving traffic for clients. He is currently the social media guru for SEO.com.
Vince will be presenting on ways to use social media as a lead generation tool. Your not going to want to miss this event.
- Where: Noah’s in Lindon
- When: Thursday July 29th 2010
- Time: 6:30PM – 7:00PM Networking and Food Sponsored by Doba
- 7:00PM – 8:30PM Presentation + Q&A time
Location based social networks are the hot thing in 2010. For those of you that don’t know much about Foursquare this next meeting should be very interesting. Nigel Swaby, and WWJDinSLC along with Pounders Grill are going to talk about getting the most out of foursquare. Please come to the Utah Career College. and enjoy some delicious food from Pounders and a great night.
Here are the Deets.
- Date: Thursday, May 6th (no joke)
- Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m. Networking, Food & Announcements, 7:30-8:30 p.m Presentations
- Place: Utah Career College Room 214
- Kalua Pork
- Pounders Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Macaroni Salad
*Food will be sponsored by Pounders Grill
It’s time for our April meeting.
We are excited to have Josh Peters come and Speak on social media GLAM (Goals Listening Actions Measurement). He will be discussing how they intertwine and why each factor is important for your organization. Please come and join us!
Josh Peters will present on GLAM
Josh is a social media & internet marketing consultant and author from Salt Lake City, He co-authored the book Twittfaced and has worked with Fortune 500, non-profits, single owner businesses and everything in between. Josh occasionally guest post on sites like Mashable, Utah Pulse, Utah CEO, etc. We’re honored to have him speak with us.
Here are the Deets.
- Date: Thursday, April 1st (no joke)
- Time: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Networking, Dinner, and Announcements,
- 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m Presentation & Workshop
- Place: Thanksgiving Point, Garden Room
- Caesar Salad
- Mini Italian Club Sandwiches
- Three Cheese Crostini
- Grilled Flatbread Pizzas
- Raspberry Lemonade
*Food will be sponsored by Thanksgiving Point and Lotus Jump